A cookie is a file that does not allow the identification of the Website user, but which records information relating to computer browsing on a website. The data obtained by cookies are intended to facilitate browsing on the website and also to enable various site traffic measurements.
As local universal banks, our 39 Regional Banks and their subsidiaries support more than 24 million customers at every stage of their lives, thanks to a relationship that is 100% human and 100% digital.
- With more than 73,000 employees, we are experts in all areas of savings, financing, insurance and real estate, etc.
- As the leading financer of the economy, we act every day in the interests of our retail customers, professionals, farmers, associations, companies and public authorities with one objective: to be useful to them everywhere in France.
- Our subsidiaries include CA Technologies et Services ((CATS), our partner in charge of Information Systems), CA Titres (French leader of securities processing) and IFCAM (the Crédit Agricole corporate university).
As cooperative and mutual banks, born out of the idea of helping one another, we are driven by the values of community, responsibility and solidarity. Operating at the heart of these communities, with 10.5 million mutual shareholder customers, we encourage the projects of those who live and do business within them.
We develop innovation thanks to a unique network in France of 33 Innovation Villages by CAs dedicated to start-ups.
We are fully engaged at the local level and act in the collective interest by fulfilling our role as a creator of links, through partnerships with local associations and stakeholders.
Our Raison d'Être
- Aim for excellence in customer relations with all our customers: 7 out of 10 clients recommend Crédit Agricole
- Support the regions sustainably by supporting entrepreneurship, in particular: 33 Innovation Villages by CA in France
- Use the advantages of our cooperative model in the interests of the common good: 440,000 participants at General Meetings in 2019
- Be a responsible employer with our social partners and employees: 12 agreements signed in 2018 (disability, working hours, work-study, etc.)
- Affirm our societal and environmental responsibility by supporting projects that we care about: 130 projects supported each year by the Crédit Agricole Pays de France and Crédit Agricole Solidarité and Développement foundations
Opportunities in all forms (open-ended contracts, fixed-term contracts, work-study contracts and internships) all over France in all the Banking and Insurance businesses (sales, information systems, real estate, marketing, etc.)