A cookie is a file that does not allow the identification of the Website user, but which records information relating to computer browsing on a website. The data obtained by cookies are intended to facilitate browsing on the website and also to enable various site traffic measurements.
Who we are
Since January 1st, 2019, Crédit Agricole Group Infrastructure Platform (CA-GIP) has accounted for 80% of the Group’s IT production, infrastructure and technology platforms.
CA-GIP is a workforce of more than 4,000 people, including 1,800 employees spread over 17 sites in France!
Our objective? Respond to the challenges of the digital revolution, which the Credit Agricole Group is facing to strengthen its competitive position. Our ambition is to develop new platforms adapted to digital practices, while ensuring a high level of security and confidentiality. Not to mention affirming and demonstrating our strong CSR funds in use, for example with the ecodesign of our solutions.
Working at CA-GIP is about being part of the transformation of the Credit Agricole Group and its businesses. It is working in a leading technology company in Europe, serving the Group’s. It is at the heart of technological businesses: DevOps, Cloud Hybrid, Digital Workplace, Cybersecurity, Telecommunications, Network, etc. It is be part of a company committed to enabling its employees to move in a pleasant and stimulating work environment, ensuring that everyone is involved in the development of their skills and in their professional development.
“Joining CA-GIP allows you to enrich your knowledge and develop your skills in a vast technological universe. ”
- Work-life balance is of the utmost importance across our company. That is why we are ensuring the right to disconnect our employees and have set up two teleworking days a week since 2019 for employees wishing to work in hybrid mode. We also provide newjoiners with a screen delivered to their homes if demand.
- In an ever-changing sector, training is one of the keys to ensuring the skills of our employees. That is why our training offer is rich: for acculturation or further development training, different learning methods (e-learning, technical cafes, etc.) are in place to enable our employees to train at their own pace and according to their needs.
- Environmental protection is at the heart of our concerns. In order to reconcile the digital and environmental transition, we are committed to responsible digital technology by raising awareness among our employees, but also by changing our daily practices and operating methods (low-code, recycled paper, public transport subsidy, etc.).
- At CA-GIP, we also engage socially, by helping association, or through solidarity actions. For example: each year, CA-GIP participates in the Course Du Coeur and is committed to organ donation: an unforgettable human experience. We have also signed a partnership with the Elles Bougent association, in order to take concrete action to act for the feminization of the Tech businesses.
- Finally, we are committed to training future generations by recruiting nearly 80 apprentices every year! They are part of the CA-GIP Young Talent community, a close community across which they can connect, share advice and best practices.
- COLLECTIVE SPIRIT