A cookie is a file that does not allow the identification of the Website user, but which records information relating to computer browsing on a website. The data obtained by cookies are intended to facilitate browsing on the website and also to enable various site traffic measurements.
We propose a variety of International Corporate Volunteer positions (VIE). Apply and take advantage of these wonderful opportunities…
Why come and work with us?
Apply for one of the 200 VIE positions that we propose each year worldwide: America, Europe, Asia, Pacific, Middle East, etc. mainly in corporate and investment banking, but also in retail and private banking. The variety of missions and the diversity of the countries offered will be an opportunity for you to gain experience and expertise.
The VIE is a stepping stone to a long-term job. If you wish to join the Group at the end of your assignment, you will be given priority for opportunities on permanent contracts, internationally or in France.
What are the conditions for applying for a VIE?
- You are a French national or a national of a Member State of the European Economic Area (EU, Norway and Iceland)
- You are aged between 18 and 28 years
- You have four or five years of higher education from a business school, engineering school or university
- And naturally, you have excellent language skills 😉
- Your CV must be written in English.
- Pay special attention to your grammar and syntax.
- Make the most of your skills and experience. Make it straight to the point. The shorter it is, the better.
For Claire, in charge of recruitment and VIE recruitment specialist:
«Make sure you think carefully about your project, both in terms of missions and the countries desired. Don’t focus on the major financial centres. Find out everything you need to know, everything must be in line with what you are really looking for!»
Ready? Then GO!