Sustainable Banking Team
The Credit Agricole CIB Sustainable Banking team is dedicated to servicing CACIB clients and business lines on all ESG and sustainable finance matters.
The Sustainable Banking team is located in Paris, New York and Hong Kong and is one of the oldest (created in 2009) and most active sustainable finance teams in the investment banking market. The team boasts deep expertise in social and environmental topics and close relationships with ESG investors, specialized impact investors and borrowers with key social and environmental objectives. The team supports CACIB originators, syndicates and sales team members and advises on latest developments in the space.
· Provide sector analysis and monitoring of the Green, Social and Sustainability Bonds and Loans market;
· Analysis of projects eligible for sustainable debt transactions;
· Assist in the preparation of pitches, proposals, newsletters and any relevant materials for the origination process;
· Promote the general awareness of CACIB’s global sustainable debt capabilities through proactive marketing and events;
· Support in the internal education of coverage, DCM and GMD teams regarding sustainable debt instruments (e.g. Green Bonds, Social Bonds, Sustainability Linked Loans) to ensure sufficient market expertise; and
· Assist the team in other daily tasks.