Summary of the position:
Responsible for 1st and 2nd level of application support under the scope of Global Support (GLS). To carry out his duties in accordance to Credit Agricole–CIB security policy and quality standards as well as other relevant standards.
· Manage and provide 1st and 2nd level of application support (Mainly, TIPLUS)
· Manage trainings and improve/develop documentation/SOPs
Main duties details:
Manage and provide 1st and 2nd level of application support
· Manage and provide efficient 1st and 2nd level of application support.
· Perform necessary analysis, troubleshoot or solve, and follow up incident, request, and problem raised by the customers and/or production in timely manner.
· Escalate and follow up incident, request and problem to 3nd level support when needed as well as change request.
· Perform health or regular check to ensure smooth running of application as well purging and archiving to achieve optimal performance.
· Initiate and propose improvement when applicable on application performance as well as application monitoring and control.
· Develop and maintain local development / modification.
· Ensure application support activity conforming to existing procedures.
· Perform pre & post health-checks after IT maintenance activities
· Timely communication to stakeholders for priority incidents and also forecast the timeline (ETA)
· Perform specific End Of Month ISIS batch follow-ups
-Serving as backup person for absent ISAP/BLI/CBI/GLS team member, when required.
-Other duties may be assigned.