Summary of the position:
This position if Java developer requires a sound technical knowledge to ensure that the delivered solution answers the business’ needs – enhancements, maintenance tasks and bug fixes intended for the application servicing Distressed Assets and Operation business line.
The team is in-charge of the support and maintenance of back-office applications which process and manage client information - mandates, signatories, client relationships, and payment requests
· Study, evaluate, understand and provide feedback on functional specifications.
· Develop solutions following defined standards and high quality
· Provide detailed estimation for development of solutions
· Implement solutions using TDD
· Perform non-functional testing
· Prepare documentation for design and implementation
· Enable and support functional and user acceptance testing
· Join and lead workshops to prepare detailed estimates
· Join and lead grooming sessions to prepare technical design
· Ensure Code quality, delivery and maintenance
· Perform Unitary test and Code/Peer Reviews
· Support Production – L3
· Handle Technical test activities (including Integration
Main duties details:
Technical Analysis, Development and Testing
· Good understanding of JavaEE
· Good knowledge on Spring framework.
· Good understanding on Relational Database Systems, JPA, Hibernate
· Good knowledge of Web technologies such as Aurelia/Durandal, Angular, Bootstrap, JSPM, Gulp, Knockout, jQuery
· Good knowledge on automated unit testing (Junit, TestNG).
· Good knowledge on several Application Servers (Websphere, JBoss, Tomcat)
· Strong knowledge on source code management system such as SVN, Git.
· Practical knowledge on Jenkins, Maven/Gradle, Sonar, Cucumber
· Strong knowledge on JMS systems such as WebSphere MQ, HornetQ.
· Must have hands-on experience on using Aurelia, Angular, Bootstrap, Spring technologies
· Knowledge on cloud-based solutions such as DockerAssist Technical Leader
Maintenance and support
· Provide L3 technical support for applications under responsibility
· Analyse and resolve tickets raised by end-users in production environment
· Analyse enhancement requests as prioritized by business for live applications under responsibility and provide IT inputs
· Build and repository management
· Release Deployment management
· Assist L1/L2 support to improve support quality over time
· Prepare and maintain technical documents (PAD, GAD, Code Checklist and other standard documents)
Co-ordination and communication
· Coordinate with other developers and business analysts as needed to deliver solutions on time and with good quality