Summary of the position:
Responsible for the development and maintenance for MOZART
-Development and enhancement MOZART.
-Maintain and support MOZART.
Main duties details:
Develop and enhance:
· Study, evaluate and provide feedback on functional requirements / user stories.
· Liaise with product owners, business analysts for clarification and understanding of requirements / user stories.
· Guide the functional team to update the specifications /user stories if necessary.
· Analyze technical constraints considering functional impacts with technical lead’s help.
· Contribute to technical design and liaise with product owners, business analysts on all aspects of functional requirements.
· Keep up to date detailed technical documentation.
· Provide high-level estimation for high-level requirements / EPICs.
· Provide detailed estimation for detailed requirements / user stories.
· Develop, implement and test application components.
· Implement solutions using TDD/BDD.
· Write unit tests and cucumber tests to ensure the robustness of the application.
· Perform non-functional testing.
· Perform code review for other team members.
Maintenance and support
· Perform level 3 support of applications in production.
· Analyze and evaluate the bugs as raised by first and second level support.
· Coordination with support team and functional team to investigate the bugs.
· Develop and fix the bugs.
· Make sure it works in continuous integration environment.
· Write unit tests and cucumber tests to ensure the robustness of the fix.
· Refactor the code if necessary.
-Serving as backup person for absent Mozart team member, when required
-Other duties may be assigned