The Debt restructuring & Advisory Services (DAS) business of Crédit Agricole CIB handles all activities related to the management of sensitive and distressed assets. To push this business and to support the team, the German DAS department is looking for a
Front Office Associate for stressed/distressed assets (f/m/d)
This motivated, analytical and distressed debt-focused individual will be working out and monitoring sub-standard and distressed situations under the responsibility of a Senior Manager.
Your mission & key responsibilities:
- Execution of credit research focusing on issuer’s fundamentals, debt structure and overall credit-worthiness including understanding the underlying industry, reading indentures and credit agreements
- Development and conduct of assets and cash flow modelling (DCF and multi-criteria analysis), for analysis and valuation of distressed credits/situations
- Involvement in the restructuring discussions with all the stakeholders (banks, bondholders, shareholders, financial and legal experts
- Formulation of conclusions and recommendations to the credit committees (CRC)
- Interaction with investment bank brokers/bankers/analysts and industry experts outside CACIB
- Interface on a daily basis with CACIB’s Business Lines
- Involvement in the Early Detection process and advisory activity
- Monitoring of the portfolio
What we offer:
We offer a permanent employment contract, 30 days of holidays, an attractive salary and development opportunities in an international and highly professional working environment. Ambitious candidates who want to support our business lines and be part of CACIB Germany will get the chance to experience an international environment. Moreover, we offer a range of benefits:
- Job Ticket for Frankfurt public transportation
- Fitness allowance
- Flat hierarchies and team work
- Supportive colleagues with a variety of competencies across a wide range of expertise
- Company events
- Lunch vouchers & free coffee, tea and water
Are you interested?
To become part of CACIB Germany in Frankfurt, we are looking forward to receiving your application in English including your motivation letter, CV and transcripts. Please apply online, indicating your possible start date, salary expectations and the reference number 2021-53802.