· Provide Origination/Client Coverage support to Senior and Junior Bankers.
· Develop an in-depth understanding of the Credit Agricole Group’s product offering and network as well as an understanding of how the Bank’s products and network apply to the Team’s clients and prospects.
· Prepare pitch books for client and internal presentations.
· Prepare briefing memos for client visits and for internal presentations/committees.
· Prepare financial models and pro forma capital structures for idea generation and client visits.
· Learn the fundamentals of financial and strategic analysis.
· Maintain global control over revenue budgets for each primary coverage client and support Senior Bankers in managing revenue budgets for all other Team clients.
· Develop an in-depth understanding of clients’ and prospects’ strategies and business models.
· Manage credit request and approval process for new transactions, amendments and annual reviews.
·Liaise with product groups and international counterparts to ensure approvals are received in a timely manner.
· Monitor and ensure compliance with all Know Your Customer requirements, internal monitoring requirements, portfolio reviews, etc.
· Analyze risk/return metrics on all stand-alone transactions and client relationships.
· Cultivate and upgrade prospect list for future client development.