Amundi Luxembourg is actively looking for its new FMO Trainee (6-month internship) for its subsidiary Fund Channel!
More about Fund Channel:
A subsidiary of Amundi, the leading European asset manager, Fund Channel is a B2B fund distribution platform operating across Europe and Asia.
Since 2005, Fund Channel provides innovative services to facilitate fund distribution, strengthens transparency and improves processes for asset managers and fund distributors with the aim of enhancing their relationships with clients, partners and regulators.
Fund Channel has more than EUR 330 billion of assets under intermediation providing a “one-stop-shop” solution for 600 asset managers and more than 100 distributors.
Fund Channel services are based on solid human relationships, as well as high levels of automation. The global client base is served from the headquarters in Luxembourg and offices in Switzerland, Singapore and Italy.
We also understand the importance of data confidentiality, and we make this a high priority.
Further information available on the website (https://www.fundchannel-group.com/en) and Linkedin page.
As a Fund Manager Operations Trainee, you will be responsible for the trailer fee production to our clients (distributors and asset managers), under the supervision of the team manager.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Production of monthly & quarterly Trailer Fee calculations for clients within the agreed timeframes
- AUM reconciliation based on clients statements
- Review and set up of Trailer Fee conditions and distributor network in the in-house system based on clients agreements/ information
- Perform verification of the Trailer Fee calculations and payments and ensure adherence to all established procedures and controls
- Investigate and follow up on client queries related to calculations, agreements, and payments
If this sounds interesting, don't hesitate to apply (CV + motivation letter in English)!