Connecting the world’s private and retail banks, pension providers, life insurance companies, multi-managers and more with the widest range of asset managers has been our business since 2005. As controlling costs and focus on client service has never been more important, we are committed to putting our digital facilitation solutions the service of our clients.
Fund Channel services are also based on solid human relationships, as well as high levels of automation. Our global client base is served from our headquarter in Luxembourg and offices in Switzerland, Singapore and Italy.
We are a fully independent, open architecture operator, working with hundreds of funds of all sizes and strategies from asset managers around the world. We also understand the importance of data confidentiality, and we make this a high priority.
Distributors founded Fund-Channel to facilitate fund distribution. Our shareholder, the leading asset manager Amundi is supporting us.
Further information available on our website and Linkedin page
As a Fund Manager Operations officer, you will be responsible for the trailer fee production to our clients (distributors and asset managers).
The key responsibilities of the role include:
· Production of monthly & quarterly Trailer Fee calculations for clients within the agreed timeframes
· AUM reconciliation based on clients statements
· Review and set up of Trailer Fee conditions and distributor network in the in-house system based on clients agreements/ information
· Perform verification of the Trailer Fee calculations and payments and ensure adherence to all established procedures and controls
· Investigate and follow up on client queries related to calculations, agreements, and payments