Who we are looking for
An excellent opportunity exists for a senior full-stack PHP developer, to work on architectural solutions design and development, for Amundi’s Corporate Applications, using the latest technologies and frameworks. You will work as a member of an Agile team, developing web applications, in PHP Symfony framework (versions 3-5).
Why this role is important to us
Corporate Applications is a department within IT, with team members in Dublin and Paris, aligned to the development of our key corporate applications, to support business lines including Sales, Finance, HR, Corporate Compliance and Legal. This role is within the Dublin team, where we have business analysts and developers, working closely with business lines in Paris. The role is aligned to our AUM (Assets Under Management) applications for maintenance of customer and product assets, flows and fees.
What you will be responsible for
- Working closely with solutions architects and team members on to derive functional and technical requirements.
- Under the agile development methodology, develop solutions agreed in sprint planning.
- Developmert includes new solutions as part of projects, and also maintenance and evolutions on existing solutions.
- 3rd Level support and issue resolution on solutions as required.
- Laise with application architects and developers across teams and locations, to ensure alignment on frameworks, technologies and functionality.
- Gain an overall understanding of Amundi Technology’s development frameworks, and core applications architecture, working across streams and locations with solutions architects.
What we do. With close to 4,700 team members, and market experts in 36 countries, Amundi provides retail, institutional and corporate clients with innovative investment strategies and solutions tailored to their needs, targeted outcomes and risk profiles. Amundi manages 1.755 trillion euros of assets across six main investment hubs.
What we offer. We make all efforts to create a great and positive work environment, focusing on retaining, nurturing and rewarding talent. As a member of our team, you will have access to competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of flexible work options, mentorship as well as an opportunity for cross-functional and geographical internal mobility and a range of development programmes to help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social & Societal Responsibility. We pride ourselves in being a responsible and committed financial player. We are keen to develop a responsible, demanding vision of our business, paying rigorous attention to our employees ensuring there is equal opportunity, diversity, inclusion and non-discrimination. Amundi Ireland aim to help provide the tools to help balance your professional and personal life providing access to employee networks, such as our Women’s Network, Charity Committee and Mental Health Champions.