Within an IT Program to transform CA-CIB Cash Management product offer, you will lead the design, development and deployment of green-field components as a part of the IT program delivery. As a functional configuration expert in GPP-SP (Global PayPlus – Service Platform), you will work closely with cross functional teams located both in Singapore and Paris following an agile operating model, to implement and integrate Global Pay Plus engine with in our bank’s new Cash Management platform.
· Understanding the BRD and conducting requirement gathering by various means like brainstorming, workshops, Questionnaire and working with different stakeholders of the cash management team like Product Managers (Global as well as In Country), Client Services, Implementation, Operations and Finance.
· Mapping the identified functional requirements to GPP-SP and defining a solution with the help of it to full fill the payment processing.
· Do Fit-Gap Analysis of the Business Requirements and design solutions in GPP to minimize the Gaps and use GPP capabilities to address the requirements.
· Based on solution designed, implement the business and System configurations in GPP-SP product for payment processing required for regulatory, in country and clearing systems.
· Provide Defect Triage analysis of the issue raised by Quality Assurance team and work towards fixing of the issue using GPP configuration capabilities.
· Identifying the scope of the requirements, validating the requirements.
· Working with Lead Business Analyst & Technology partner i.e., Solution Architects to agree and implement the solution.
· Working as a liaison between Business users, operations and Developers for all business & system rule configuration implementation.
· Preparing various documents like BRD, FSD and reviewing SIT Test scenarios and Test Cases. Experience in Agile world is a plus.
· Working with different stakeholders for product collateral and training needs.
· Overall responsible for ensuring User acceptance testing for all the streams.
· Working with Integration partners and other vendors within bank.
· Identify & resolve issues and manage project risks, supporting different teams, chairing & documenting meetings.
· Working with SIT & UAT Testing Team, reviewing, testing scenarios, test cases and helping developers and testers in clearing their doubts about the requirements etc.
· Supporting the business users for User Acceptance Testing.
· Supporting Operations team / Business Users team to complete the testing.
· Managing testing at times when required and found the issues / testing not closing or moving as expected.
· Lead Defect Management related actives.
Qualifications and Profile
The position requires a minimum of 8+ years of relevant Cash Management and corporate Payments business analysis experience and a minimum of 3+ years of GPP-SP product business and System rule engine configuration expertise