Corporate Banking IT Department
The Corporate Banking IT with over 300 staffs is playing a crucial role in accompanying the Bank businesses through its transformation journey.
Projects ranging from the deployment of fast (streaming) and big data technologies, integration with blockchain, in-house implementations with advanced event-driven, micro-services architecture. CBI is always at the bleeding-edge of the latest technologies, cloud native applications and development practices. Applying methodologies and practices such as Agile and DevOps, has helped us build a strong partnership with the business.
We take pride in honing the skills of our staffs to their full potential.
Joining our team, you will be able to:
- Leverage on the strong mentorship of our leadership team and subject matter experts
- Discover and apply latest project management and agile / lean practices on the most demanding use cases
- Be a part of new and exciting projects with over 100 Million EUR funding
- Work in tandem with the business to build a successful product for our customers
- Grow your career with us. We will guide you through it. We give you time to practice new practices and to innovate.
In a challenging and multicultural environment, we seek a Project Manager to join our Core Banking IT department which is in charge of the Innovative and Strategic Cash Management Transformation Program. This Program encompass development and maintenance of 15+ IT systems covering multiple cash management functions (payments acquisition, execution, monitoring, reporting, billing…).
The candidate will work to implement new solution for the cash management system of the bank for multiple countries, working with multiple stakeholders, project managers, business representatives, testing and deployment teams.
· Understand and discuss with the team, the requirements of the project
· Ensures all activities under her/his responsibility are performed on schedule within quality standards
· Manages the projects and resources linked to the modules under her/his responsibility
· Monitors the progress of the project and respects planning and budget
· Makes sure the team members observe and respect CREDIT AGRICOLE CIB code of conduct
· Communicate with deployment team for delivery via the release note and support team for support
· Report to the team head and escalate if any problems
· Manage estimation and planning for the daily work
· Be pro-active to propose improvement on current application