Summary of the position:
We are looking for an Associate Director to Assist the IT Manager in the day to day IT operations of the branch. He should manage various project roll out at branch, manage the helpdesk, IT controls, vendor management, IT Outsourcing etc. The IT operations include CACIB Singapore Branch and CA Indosuez Wealth Management (Singapore).
· Manage IT helpdesk function by ensuring all User issues are resolved.
· Follow-up on user purchase and services subscription request
· Support Capital Markets for all applications and infrastructure.
· Support Reuters, Bloomberg, TRFXT, and voice recorders etc. which are most critical for Capital markets.
· Provide full support for all hardware and electronic equipment’s.
· Install and maintain the authorized software applications.
· Give on the job training to the users on new systems and/or new releases of business applications, networking and operating systems.
· Ensure that operating instructions are followed and proper records of operations are well maintained.
· Initiating corrective action as necessary to deal with computer malfunction and breaches of security.
· Enforce PC and Server security against threads/virus attacks by updating the Virus engine/virus definition list in all PCS and Servers.
· Obtain/validate quotations from various suppliers for new requirements and submit them to IT manager for review and approval.
· Maintain close liaison with helpdesks for all applications supported by other bank entities including Paris, London, ISAP and Hong Kong.
· Monitor the daily security technology bulletin send by Information Security Risk Management Unit and lease with Paris for proper actions.
· Ensure that daily, weekly and monthly backup is maintained for Singapore Branch Windows and E-mail servers.
· Maintain telephone systems and mobile phones, and ensure telephone calls of dealing room Staff and other Critical functions (as decided by management) are recorded and archived.
· Maintain hardware & software inventory.
· Participate in the local IT Policy and Procedures and ensure that they are strictly followed for all IT implementations.
· Liaise with relevant teams for the local payments and clearing systems at the branch.
· Directly participate in BCP (Disaster recovery Plan).
· Prepare systems and users documentations.
Legal and Regulatory Responsibilities
· Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory and internal Compliance requirements, including, but not limited to, the Singapore Compliance manual and Compliance policies and procedures as issued from time to time; Financial Security requirements, including, but not limited to, the prevention of Financial Crime and Fraud including reporting obligations to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
· Maintain appropriate knowledge
· Backup IT Manager.
· Other duties may be assigned.