The Consulting Business Analyst is in charge of realizing Consulting missions for Internal, Group or External Clients. She/he is responsible of providing expertise on her/his domains such as analysis, deployment of tools, Bank onboarding assistance, system configurations, system testing or client support.
Analysis, development and evaluation activities:
- Understand the need of a Client and translate it into a consulting mission with budget and deadline estimate,
- Realize analysis and document it through written reports and PowerPoint présentations,
- Use your functional knowledges to optimize Client process,
- Understand business requirements and translate them into functional spécifications,
- Translate business specifications into IT solution,
- Support IT in writing detailed specifications (gaps or configuration),
- Write and run functional test cases and document test evidences. Support business in running User Acceptance Tests,
- Deploy tools of the domain for existing or new clients (onboarding),
- Translate functional specifications into configuration spécifications,
- Configure the core banking system according to spécifications,
- Estimate the analysis and test effort, and the estimated time to complete.
Organization, management and execution activities:
- Plan and track workshops in liaison with all concerned stakeholders,
- Prepare, run and minute workshops with business stakeholders,
- Present and document business processes,
- Provide specific trainings,
- Support the Project Manager to deliver the project plan,
- Deliver on-time and on-budget.
Communication, contact, sales activities support:
- Present to Clients result of analysis and propose them process improvement,
- Communicate with business experts and understand their language,
- Interact with IT to explain the business requirements and to support them during their development.