Credit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank (“CA-CIB”) is seeking to hire a US Associate for its Transportation Group (Structured Finance Division). CA-CIB is a worldwide leader in aircraft and rail financing and has received many awards over the last 15 years. The team works with airlines, lessors, and rail companies based in North America and Latin America to structure and arrange tailor-made financing solutions across a wide range of products and markets.
As a US Associate in the Transportation Group, you will work on a variety of tasks and transactions. The US Associate will work in a team environment, would support Associates, and would interact closely with the Group's Transaction Manager, Relationship Managers, as well as external groups, such as the credit department, back/middle office, and various product groups. The US Associate will have the opportunity to become involved in a wide range of projects and play an important role in the team’s day to day activity.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Complete knowledge of the bank's systems and procedures
· Preparation of client pitch books/presentations for Associates and Relationship Managers
· Run profitability analysis on new deals and assess counterparties’ ratings
· Support Associates in the preparation of credit analyses on airlines, aircraft leasing companies, and railcar leasing companies for new transactions and annual reviews.
· Interaction with the credit department, back office, and middle office personnel, as well as other product groups (such as Debt Capital Markets, Loan Syndications, Interest Rate Derivatives, etc.).
· Special Projects