Job Title: U.S. Associate
Department: Export and Trade Finance (ETF)
Credit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank’s Export and Trade Finance’s department is seeking a recent college graduate. This US Associate position will provide support to the Originating and Structuring Export and Trade finance teams.
The U.S. Associate program offers an opportunity for recent college graduates interested in finance and investment banking to actively participate in this fast-paced and challenging industry. We provide our U.S. Associates with the tools necessary for professional growth and career advancement. The U.S. Associate experience fosters the opportunity to connect with people who can help guide you career.
The U.S. Associate position will be available for a maximum of 2 years. The goal of the U.S. Associate program is to develop the ideal candidate into a full-time position at the end of the two years.
· Export Finance products:
o Export Credit Financing with ECAs
o Commercial Financing
o Multilateral agency loans (IFC. IDB etc)
· Trade Finance products:
o Export documentary letters of credit and confirmations,
o Cross-border trade-related Standby L/Cs,
o Performance guarantees
· Receivables and Supply Chain Financing:
o Forfaiting/Receivables purchase facilities
o Supply Chain Financing
· Transaction Banking:
o Working Capital Facilities
o Cash Management
· Help identify transactions fitting within the scope of activity and strategy of Export Finance and Trade Finance.
· Help structure transactions and prepare term sheets and offers.
· Preparation and submission of Business and Credit Committees in New York and Paris.
· Ensure proper follow-up of transactions (funding, documentation etc...).
· Ensure compliance with existing regulations and internal policy (KYC etc...)
· Monitor transactions (covenants, annual reviews, liaise with the credit department)
· Help with the disbursement process for ECA guaranteed transaction
· Help develop each business line throughout the US market
· Preparation of the product lines’ internal and external presentations
· Elaboration of the product lines’ monthly and annual reporting’s
- Recent college graduate with a degree with Banking/Finance related internship experience
- Have credit experience
- Thorough knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Good interpersonal and commercial skills
- Team work / Strong work ethics
- Initiatives, dynamism, effectiveness and commercial / technical skills in supporting its activities.
- Fluent in English / Spanish would be a plus
- Knowledge of VBA and Access would be a plus