· The Electronic Client Connectivity team encompasses the centre of expertise in terms of algorithmic trading regulation within the first line of defence. It is in charge of the integrity and quality assurance of the algorithmic trading regulatory and governance framework, in close partnership with other Algo Trading and Trading teams across all relevant Product lines who may own and use algorithms as well as the relevant Control Functions.
· Additionally, the Electronic Client Connectivity also includes the eOnboarding team (CAOT), which is in charge of the administration of the client enablement process and represents the first line of defence in terms of control to mitigate operational risk.
· The eTrading Analyst will split their time across this two functions and work closely alongside the Global Head of Electronic Client Connectivity on algo trading coordination topics, in full partnership with global Trading teams and Support Functions.
Electronic client mappings
1. Client Service
a. Process client enablement (and deactivation) requests on electronic platforms according to existing rules
b. Contribute to the continuous improvement of client mapping processes in order to maximise our commercial opportunities in line with the GMD strategy and enhance client experience
2. Operational Focus
a. Implement the relevant controls and risk mitigating factors to ensure adherence to applicable rules and regulations regarding the administration of the electronic client base
b. Propose enhancements to the team’s policy and process documentation
c. Run regular controls and reconciliations to ensure the integrity of the client base and effectiveness of the relevant controls
3. MiFID2 – Personal Identifiable Information (PII)
a. With other permanent team members of the eOnboarding team, be in charge of the upload of users’ PII (for record-keeping purposes)
4. Change Management
a. Participate to all relevant Electronic Client Connectivity initiatives and ensure the team is aligned to reach the global GMD goals
b. Work in close relation with the global eSales and IT teams; attend regular meeting with eSales and Management to review client/on-boarding strategy, exchange ideas and inform of any relevant matters.
c. In coordination with eTrading Product Managers and eSales, participate to the definition and implementation of relevant business metrics
Ø Legal and Regulatory Responsibilities
1. Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory and internal Compliance requirements, including, but not limited to, the London Compliance manual and the Financial Crime Policy.
2. Maintain appropriate knowledge to ensure to be fully qualified to undertake the role. Complete all mandatory training as required to attain and maintain competence.