- For the Corporate loans, Trade finance (Guarantees and documentary credit) and cash management products:
You will act as interface between CA-CIB Belgium local Departments and Back Offices. You will ensure the proper execution of branch side checks, the preparation and the transmission of the orders to the processing centres (based in Paris or in London). You will follow-up the outsourced activities, perform checking of the invoicing and manage various operational databases etc.
- You will also be the interface between CA-CIB Belgium local Departments and Risks Control / Compliance Departments in Head office
- You will be the first contact person for client requests: answering to the clients when they have requests / questions regarding their accounts movements, initiation and coordination of the investigations in case of a client complaint, production of specific reporting, reply to client audit requests etc.
- You will conduct pre-trade tasks: assistance to the Front Office in case of entry in relation with a new client / counterpart (constitution of the customer files, creation of the client / counterpart in the counterparts referential, check accounting attributes in operational systems, etc.).
- You will conduct the KYC onboarding and periodic reviews of our clients
- You will follow up and control the transactions: control of the booking / settlement of the transactions, production of the P&L and control reports.
- You will participate in and contribute to head-office organisational change projects. During initial stage: participate in the decision making process and make sure that the needs and constraints of the branch are taken into consideration. During implementation: integrate the changes into local processes.
- You will prepare the Financial Audits with the Accounting & Finance Department.