You will join Crédit Agricole CIB Americas as Crédit Analyst.
Your concrete missions will be the following:
• Upon receipt of a credit request generated by the Front Office (commercial unit), the Credit Analyst reviews it for completeness,
interfacing with the originators to obtain necessary additional documents, projections, industry data or other information required
for a thorough understanding of the risk.
• Writes a comprehensive credit analysis, evaluating the borrower’s industry, competitive position, balance sheet, income
statement, cash flow statements and projections, the structure of the transaction, exposure size and risks and mitigants in the
• Reviews and recommends the borrower’s credit rating using the bank’s internal rating model.
• Works with supervising Sector Head to determine a final recommendation to be presented to Senior Management and Credit
• Manages the completion of the file under the supervision of the Senior Credit Analyst and Sector Head in order to meet
• Verifies data inputs (including risk ratings, profitability assumptions) within several databases and works with commercial units to
resolve issues, if any.
• Monitor risk in assigned portfolio and prepare quarterly reports on sensitive names
• Works on various ad hoc portfolio or counterparty research requests.
To be eligible for a VIE:
- Be less than 29 years old
- Be graduated of Master Degree
- Be EU citizen
Don’t forget to mention this information explicitly in English in your resume and/or cover letter!