You will join Credit Agricole CIB Hong Kong as Chief Executive Officer Assistant.
You will work directly for the Chief Executive Officer, Hong Kong Branch & Head of Structured Finance Asia who is responsible for coverage business in Hong Kong (and Vietnam and Philippines), all Asian countries except Australia for Structured Finance business and managing the HK branch with the assistance of the COO.
Your main mission will be:
· Monitor the on-going deals / pipeline for both HK and Structured Finance franchises on a weekly basis
· Monitor and analyze the results of both CACIB Hong Kong and Structured Finance franchises on a monthly basis
· Participate in the drafting of reports on the strategy of the bank in Hong Kong and for Structured Finance business
· Coordinate the preparation of the client budgets for CACIB Hong Kong client franchise
· Prepare numerous presentations to both internal and external interlocutors
· Conduct specific customer mapping for geographical and / or sectoral areas and conduct ad-hoc strategic reviews
· Support work on Strategic Projects and Business Development Initiatives of CACIB Hong Kong Branch and Structured Finance business
· Support the CEO and the COO in the animation of CACIB Hong Kong Innovation community, in the follow up of its works and take an active role in the interactions with the fintech ecosystem in Hong Kong
To be eligible for a VIE :
- Be less than 28 years
- be graduated of Master Degree
- Be EU citizens