The VIE contract in short:
According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Iceland und Liechtenstein) nationals.
If you are already living and paying taxes in Germany, you are unfortunately not eligible to do a VIE in Germany.
For further information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France website: https://mon-vie-via.businessfrance.fr/
PLEASE NOTE: your application must be submitted in English (CV + cover letter) to be considered by our non-French speaking teams.
The Invoicing team is part of the Finance function. In this department combined knowledge in Banking and Finance is needed.
Your main missions will be divided into 2 main categories of tasks:
- Setting up new clients into the customer database
- Preparing invoices for different customers (Broker/Dealer, Asset Manager, Banks, Institutional Customers)
- Checking the quality assurance of the invoicing
- Improving invoicing process
- Preparation of monthly accruals (revenues), ad-hoc reports and analyses to head office
- Work on business cases
- Project work
- Replying to ad-hoc enquiries of several internal departments
- Replying to customers request
You will be integrated in a team of 5 people that will support you to successfully achieve your goals.
CACEIS Bank Germany Branch offers to its VIEs the following benefits:
- Monthly accommodation allowance (according to the conditions defined by Business France)
- Paid German courses
- Access to a lot of gym clubs with reduced prices
- Discount for the subway card
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment